Friday, October 17, 2008

Slacking...

I haven't put a post up in a little while. We have been cruising
Seattle and checking out the areas gyms, talking with people and
handing out shirts. By the way, for all that have been waiting, the
new purple Balance shirts are really sharp. I'll be sending a box to
Juneau as soon as we are in a smaller town.
The gyms we have gone to have been really nice. Stone Gardens had some
of the best bouldering of any gym I've been to. The Vertical World had
some of the highest bouldering I've seen. I was downright scared at
the top of routes, but the landings were soft and it was fun to have
that mental challenge of committing to moves so high up.
Today we have a lot of driving ahead of us. We are heading down to
Portland where we are going to check out the PRG and the Circuit, two
fine climbing establishments. Then we are off to Smith Rock! So stoked
to get back onto real rock, and in such a beautiful place. We will
take lots of pictures!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: